Application: Ford 2013-2014 Mustang S197
Cowl Hood Features
- Outside diameter cowl height measured where hood meets windshield
- Mounts with OE hardware, hinges and latch
- Carbon fiber hood (A side) bonded to fiberglass “skeleton” (B side)
- Requires hood pins for safety reasons
- Heat shield required
- Always carefully close a composite hood. Slamming or dropping the hood may cause it to crack.
- Anderson Composites does not suggest re-installing gas shocks/dampers/struts
- The use of a hood prop rod is highly recommended
- Modifications may be necessary for correct fitment of the O.E. windshield washer spray nozzles and fluid lines as part of the normal installation process
- Hand crafted; approximate weight 23 lbs., (stock hood weighs 32 lbs.)
Why choose Anderson Composites?
Its been our personal experience that all AC brand products offer superb out of the box fitment with the end finish quality you expect from an industry leaders. Anderson Composites specializes in fiberglass and carbon fiber components for late-model domestic makes and models. They manufacture each and every one of their products with the upmost attention to detail and only use top-grade materials for a quality product you can trust.
Beefcake Racing is an Authorized Dealer for Anderson Composites, call 1-855-827-7223, 9am-10pm EST
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov